Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 greatest photos ever

What made me choose this photo by Marc Riboud is the fact that this started something worldwide that I'm pretty sure everyone knows the phrase to, "flower power!". I think the composition of this photo was meant to emphasize the flower the guns and the girl. I think this photo made the cut because it became the symbol of the flower power movement.

     

    What made me choose this photo, by Joe O'Daniel, is Because you can see her emotion and happieness through a photo, and i think this photo made the top 40 because its shows what the soldiers go through coming back from fighting and having to leave their familys behind.


    What made me choose this photo by Ioana Moldovan, and also why i think it made the top 40, is because it shows that all they want is peace and that kids have no idea whats going on but they respect the people who help even though its against them and that the police are people to who have hearts.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment