Wednesday, September 18, 2013

National Geographic Contest

Out of all 45 photos this has to be my favorite. This is my favorite photo because it is something I have never seen before, it really caught my attention and piqued my curiosity. The second reason why this is my favorite is because of the background story, spiders climbed up into the trees to save their lives when a flood had hit in Sindh, Pakistan. These spiders then made webs that covered every tree like cotton candy on a stick and along with the interesting site the spiders also prevented mosquitoes for awhile. 


My world
 A photo that i would take to illustrate the world around me would be a panoramic photo of downtown Austin at night, but not the famous buildings at night photo, it would be different photos of the hot spots all over Austin all morphed together to look like a panoramic picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment