Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Acedimic shoot

SIMPLICITY
1. I followed the rule pretty well
2. The basketball player dribbling the ball up the court is my subject
3. yes it is clear that the player is my subject because it stands out against the closed bleachers with visual prominence.
4. I wouldn't do anything differently but a different angle with no one in the background.



RULE OF THIRDS
1. I followed the rule really well
2. my subject is the boy reading his book in the library 
3. yes its pretty clear, you cant miss that hes reading a book, in a library setting
4. I wouldn't do anything different. 
 

 
 
LINES 
1. I followed the rule very well.
2. The subject is the drill line in dancing
3. yes it is clear that the dancers are in lines dancing
4.I wouldn't change nothing but the girls not in a straight line

 
BALANCE
1. I tryed my best to catch the rule not follow it because i followed it well it was just a matter of capturing it.
2. the subject is the dancers dancing all at the same balance.
3. Yes it is very clear to someone else
4.nothing
FRAMING
1. not well
2.the subject is the basketball player laying up the ball.
3. yes it is clear its a basketball player shooting the ball
4.I would have had better framing then using the other players as a frame


AVOIDING MERGES 
1. I followed the rule perfect.
2. the subject is the baseball boys working out in the weight room
3. yes its clear because of the weights and the boys using them and the boys shirt slightly says baseball
4.I followed the rule well the boy standing around as the merge of the boy behind him working out ad just in general the merge of what he is supposed to be doing in class, being the only kid not lifting weights.



No comments:

Post a Comment