Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Part 1: best photos of 2013

This photo is one of my favorites from 2013. It is my favorite because of the little boys happiness even though it is raining. Also because it has a sense of humor of attempting to use the leaf to cover his and his friend from the rain. 


  This photo is my second favorite of 2013. This is one of my favorties because it shows how life isnt always about being uptight and in schedual everyday. It also shows our ridiculous but fun holidays that we create and continue to enjoy.




This is my third favorite photo of 2013. This is my third favorite because it shows the things we will do to bring a smile to a childs face. I also like how the window cleaners showed no embarracment and embraced wearing the costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment