Friday, January 17, 2014

Part 2:Your favorites


1. What was the best song of 2013?
 i chose Drake, hold on were going home, as my main choice because its the only song that stuck in my head. What attracted me to this song as my choice is the singer/rapper Drake. It was the best of 2013 because it was repeatedly played and even my parents new the lyrics.

2. What was the best movie of 2013?
  COMEDY:the heat
  SCARY:the conjuring
  ACTION:world war z
i chose these 3 as the best movies for their specific catagoriez as my main choices because they left me in awe shock. The actors in the movie and movie trailors attracted me overall.And they were the best of 2013 because of the constant laughter, hiding under my blanket, screaming, and lastley keeping me on my feet and intense feelings i had in these movies.


3. What was the most important news story of the year?
     i chose the Boston marathon bombing as my main choice because it was all over in magazines and on tv. The fact that people had been harmed not really attracted me but caught my attention. It was the best of 2013 because it was the worst thing that has happened in a very long time.

 
4. Who was the most important person of 2013?
     I chose pope Francis as my main choice because he was the big talk of the year. The things that attracted me is how different and modern he was compared to all the past popes and makes you look at things in different ways. He was the best of 2013 because he was holy and generous and caring just in a different way.


5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story/person of 2013?
sports is central Florida vs temple jj worton's one handed touchdown and entertainment is duck dynasty crew. i chose these as the biggest sports story and entertainment persons because they are iconic people now known for their amazing talents.The outstanding performance of jj and the hilarious reality stars that are honest, open, and everyday people is what attracted me overall.They where the best sports and entrainment people and stories of 2013 because they are both accomplished amazing things in the year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment